Tuesday, March 19, 2013

#9 Environmental Education



 REFLECTION

The movie Home by Yann Arthus-Bertrand is really an awesome film since it shows the very beginning on how our planet earth starts, developed, flourished and grows.
            While I’m watching the movie, I was made to imagine how beautiful and blessed we are to have such a wonderful sceneries and places in our environment and for having a perfect climate for which we can survive, fresh air, blue skies, green farms and healthy mankind. I was so impressed on how this film captures such images and photographs. It was very amazing.
            Because of this film, I realized how important I am in this world because I know that I can do something, though I can’t change the future on my own, atleast I can help to made it possible. To be aware that our planet earth is now facing big dilemma gives me the responsibility to be more resourceful, eco-friendly (who knows how to reuse, reduce and recycle), more nature lover and ofcourse the most important is to help the Earth, “Our Home” preserved its natural resources.


No comments:

Post a Comment